What is included in your bike tour
Bike tour basis:
- Tailor-made tour preparations;
- Accommodation reservations;
- Pre-tour details (route overview, accommodation list, tourist info);
- Top quality cycling gear in all sizes (for adults and children);
- Self-guided (GPS and maps) or guided;
- Helpdesk support throughout your tour.
Bike rental and Support options:
- Taxi transfer to and from tour start and finish;
- Pick up and delivery anywhere in Holland and northern Belgium;
- Daily luggage transfer service or panniers rental
* free storage of extra luggage;
- Accessories (helmet, poncho);
- Guided tour: support vehicle - picnic lunches - excursions;
View the "Equipment and Support" page for more details and prices, or check the price list.
Thinking about bringing your own bike to Holland, instead of renting one of ours? Our experience tells us that air transporting cycles can be burdensome and risky (damages). Besides, your bike might not be best suited to European cycling conditions.
Planning to visit the large cities of Amsterdam or Rotterdam? Then we advise that you do this before or after your cycling tour. Cycling in these large cities is not so enjoyable owing to the level of traffic. Tulip Cycling advises walking or taking public transport as a safer and more relaxing alternative.
Crossing the borders:
Considering crossing over into Belgium? Tulip Cycling also facilitates your tour initiatives in the northern Belgian provinces of Flanders.